1. Obtain pupil list from school including firstname, surname, class and admission number
2. Generate Data Matrix codes from data and print out onto normal laser/inkjet paper.
3. Photograph pupils, whilst photographing Data Matrix codes.
4. Process images through Data Matrix Software (Colorworld can manage this process for you if you don’t have your own license of the software)*
5. Generate image disk for school. (If you require a license for the SIMS™ Photo Importer as part of the image disk, then please contact us)
If you need any assistance with this process, then please contact as we have trained staff who can guide you through it.
*Additional charge applies
Interested in making an order?