Colorworld Ltd 2017
- Colorworld invest in new Konica Minolta 2070 Digital Colour Press
Colorworld Ltd 2016
- Purchase of 2 additional Agfa D-Labs totalling 6 D-Labs
Colorworld Ltd 2014
- Investment in an HP Latex 360 printer to produce a large range of wide-format prints.
Colorworld Ltd 2013
- Purchase of an additional 2 Agfa D-labs
Colorworld Ltd 2011
- Investment of second Chromira from ZBE and an additional Album making machine doubles the capacity for making Renaissance Albums
Colorworld Ltd 2010
- Investment in a Konica Minolta 65HC digital press to produce coffee table books, layflat books as well as a range of leaflets and posters
Colorworld Ltd 2007
- Colorworld invest in Album making equipment to produce Renaissance Albums
- Purchase of ZBE Chromira 5x ProLab
Colorworld Ltd 2005
- Colorworld Imaging sold as part of management buyout to Alex Brydon and John Wilkinson
Colorworld Ltd 1999
- Purchase of 2 Agfa D-labs
Colorworld Ltd 1991
- First professional lab in the UK to install long roll automatic printing
Colorworld Ltd 1990
- First lab in the UK to install Kodak Digital Print Production (DP2) software
Colorworld Ltd 1987
- First lab in the UK to use negative Crop Cards
- First lab in Europe to install Roes software
Colorworld Ltd 1985
- First lab in the UK to use CVIS video analysers
Colorworld Ltd 1967
- Colorworld Ltd formed by Terry White and Jim Simpson
Since using Colorworld for all my wedding work, I have found the service, cost and user support second to none. Deadlines are always met and the albums are perfect. I have and will continue to recommend them to my photographer colleagues.
I came across Colorworld Imaging a number of years ago while running a workshop for the MPA. A set of images were produced, and I have to honestly say that in over 20 years within the industry I have never come across such colour precise, consistent and vibrant images. They are also the most friendly and helpful digital lab I have ever come across.
The products that I have received from Colorworld have been second to none and the speed at which work was turned around was fantastic. Thanks to everyone at Colorworld!