Colorworld Ltd 2017
- Colorworld invest in new Konica Minolta 2070 Digital Colour Press
Colorworld Ltd 2016
- Purchase of 2 additional Agfa D-Labs totalling 6 D-Labs
Colorworld Ltd 2014
- Investment in an HP Latex 360 printer to produce a large range of wide-format prints.
Colorworld Ltd 2013
- Purchase of an additional 2 Agfa D-labs
Colorworld Ltd 2011
- Investment of second Chromira from ZBE and an additional Album making machine doubles the capacity for making Renaissance Albums
Colorworld Ltd 2010
- Investment in a Konica Minolta 65HC digital press to produce coffee table books, layflat books as well as a range of leaflets and posters
Colorworld Ltd 2007
- Colorworld invest in Album making equipment to produce Renaissance Albums
- Purchase of ZBE Chromira 5x ProLab
Colorworld Ltd 2005
- Colorworld Imaging sold as part of management buyout to Alex Brydon and John Wilkinson
Colorworld Ltd 1999
- Purchase of 2 Agfa D-labs
Colorworld Ltd 1991
- First professional lab in the UK to install long roll automatic printing
Colorworld Ltd 1990
- First lab in the UK to install Kodak Digital Print Production (DP2) software
Colorworld Ltd 1987
- First lab in the UK to use negative Crop Cards
- First lab in Europe to install Roes software
Colorworld Ltd 1985
- First lab in the UK to use CVIS video analysers
Colorworld Ltd 1967
- Colorworld Ltd formed by Terry White and Jim Simpson
Since using Colorworld for all my wedding work, I have found the service, cost and user support second to none. Deadlines are always met and the albums are perfect. I have and will continue to recommend them to my photographer colleagues.
I came across Colorworld Imaging a number of years ago while running a workshop for the MPA. A set of images were produced, and I have to honestly say that in over 20 years within the industry I have never come across such colour precise, consistent and vibrant images. They are also the most friendly and helpful digital lab I have ever come across.
The products that I have received from Colorworld have been second to none and the speed at which work was turned around was fantastic. Thanks to everyone at Colorworld!
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or would like a quote, please feel free to get in touch.